Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing 21

This is really cool... I love it! It is so simple to do. I just uploaded my pics and picked some music. I really want to know how to add my own music to this. Where do I go to get music that is ok to use in something like this??? They have made this very user friendly and I was able to publish my flick from the site to both blogger and to facebook. I can see so many ways of using this. It will be a great thing to add to our blog spot after we have completed a project. The parents will love this! My students can create their own video after taking pics. So many ideas! I can't wait!

1 comment:

mmw said...

I'm not sure about the music. I think others have used songs from their itunes library. did you try that? if you aren't using the whole song, i don't think there is a problem.