Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing 20

I enjoy YouTube when I get a chance to sit down and view some of the things they have. I have not used it alot but I am learning. I have used it to show an excerpt from "The Tale of Two Brains" by Mark Gungor . I think you will like it as well.




I would like to be able to use video sites to show clips of relevant topics in class.I would also like to be able to post them to either our class blog or wiki. I would try to post things that would show them insight into what we are discussing at the moment or what they are going to be discussing. I would also like to post things that are just interesting or what I thought as funny. This could be a good tool to bond with them and allow them to see another side of me!



I posted a video on my wiki site as well.. check it out... Rivera's class wiki

1 comment:

Through My Eyes said...

I really liked that youtube that you had on your wikki site. I'm sure the kids will like it. Which Wikki site did you use?